She is a great writer and I love how candid she is in her posts.
So here it goes... my confessions.
- I don't understand the point of maternity photo shoots. I mean you can't see the baby... it's just your belly but bigger. I just don't get it.
- If it wasn't for the Vancouver Canucks I probably wouldn't watch hockey. I guess this makes me less of a hockey fan and more of a Canucks fan.
- I try not to bitch too much in my posts because frankly I hear people bitching all day and I think maybe everyone else is just as tired of seeing people bitch about meaningless shit as I am. BE THANKFUL.
- I have a bit of a trucker mouth. Which you probably wont hear in person unless we are really close :)
- I eat chocolate everyday... yes every single day.
- I have a hard time supporting anyone who strikes over wages. You knew what the wage was when you decided your profession, if it wasn't worth it you shouldn't have done it.
- I think everyone should go to church at least once in their life. There is a lot to be learned there.
- I hate Seinfeld and I was never into the Friends series either.
- After watching 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' I find Russel Brand sexy.
- You know in that tide commercial when they say, "any self respecting Canadian doesn't say let's wait for a warmer day," well this one does. I hate the cold. Not just the cold Winter brings, but any type of wind that brings a chill, even in the middle of Summer.
- I love being naked! I think everyone should be less concerned with their body image and be more free!
- There were many other confessions I started to type and then deleted. That is me being smart :)
Well that's all for tonight. I hope some of you will share some of your guilty confessions too!